Growth: Business Development Representative (Toronto) .
Six & Flow is seeking an exceptional Business Development Representative, based in Toronto, to join our dynamic sales team. You’ll be working closely with our Business Development Managers and Growth Director to ensure we are identifying and prospecting potential clients through various channels.
You will play a vital role in identifying and nurturing potential business opportunities, establishing strong relationships with prospects, and driving revenue growth for Six & Flow Ltd. This role requires a blend of excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach to prospect engagement.
You will have a good understanding of our services and articulately present the value proposition of Six & Flow's services to prospects, effectively showcasing how our solutions can address their specific pain points.
We keep our team at the forefront of everything we do, so there'll be plenty of support and growth opportunities along the way. However, it’s important that you aren't afraid to get stuck-in and are KPI focused.
- Research and identify potential clients through various channels, including online research, networking events, and industry insights.
- Conduct outbound prospecting to engage with decision-makers, understanding their business challenges and aligning our services to their needs.
- Articulate and present the value proposition of Six & Flow's services to prospects, effectively showcasing how our solutions can address their specific pain points.
- Assist the sales and marketing teams to develop and execute targeted outreach campaigns where needed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all interactions and activities within the CRM.
- Nurture leads through the sales funnel, providing relevant information and insights to facilitate their decision-making process.
- Coordinate and schedule introductory calls, meetings, and demos between prospects and the BDMs.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitive landscape, and client needs to tailor conversations and presentations effectively.
- Meet or exceed set quotas for qualified leads and new business opportunities.
- Represent Six & Flow as a brand to potential and current clients
Qualification and Skills
- Proven experience in a sales or business development role, preferably in a B2B environment or agency.
- Knowledge of tech/saas concepts and marketing principles such as inbound marketing, digital marketing is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish trust quickly.
- Exceptional active listening skills to understand client pain points and tailor solutions accordingly.
- Goal-oriented mindset with a demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools.
- Tech savvy - we use a lot of tools in our sales process
To succeed in this role you need to be:
- Self-motivated, proactive, and adaptable, with a strong ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Have a passion for sales, marketing and building relationships;
- High energy
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Be comfortable working remotely/with remote teams
What will I get in return?
- Salary of up to $40,000
- Quarterly performance-based bonus (OTE)
- Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
- Working within a team first agency as part of a team of people who celebrate your successes and help drive you forward
- Investment in your learning and development
- Yearly conference budget
- Yearly training budget
- Flexible and supportive hybrid work environment
- Healthcare cash plan
- Wellbeing budget
- 4 paid volunteer days per year at a charity of your choosing