A quick message to recruiters
As much as we love the recruiters out there, and by gosh I bet you “have some great candidates to send” our way… This one isn’t for you.
Right now, we want to find our own new addition. It just makes it feel like we’ve really put the effort in… Know what we mean? More fulfilling if you will, if we do it ourselves. It’s not you, it’s us. When and if we do decide to go out to recruiters, we already have several relationships with agencies in place. If you’re not already one of them, then we don’t need you, sorry.
We are looking for a superstar in the form of an HR Manager, to be the go-to person for anything employee-related. This role will involve managing activities such as job descriptions, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, supporting managers with training and development of employees. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace. Promoting our company values, house rules and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of this role.
Our HR Manager will also be responsible for the creation of new policies, procedures and compliance relating to employees. You will need to make sure all human resource activities are in compliance with local laws and regulations, implementing changes where necessary. This role will ensure all existing policies are kept up to date. Recommending any potential policy changes to the Operations Director, to ensure Six & Flow offers a competitive package of salary and benefits to employees.
This role will also ensure the working environment is accommodating and free of harassment, handling any complaints in accordance with company policy, sensitivity and discretion. Additionally, our HR Manager will offer guidance and support to line managers on any employee issues.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy (Including both D&I and L&D strategies)
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement and motivation of employees
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, and processes across the business
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal framework, supporting line management where necessary.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program (including annual salary benchmarking)
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Designing and implementing company policies that promote a healthy work environment for both office-based and remote-based employees.
- 2+years agency experience
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and communication skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Knowledge of HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field (CIPD Qualified) would be beneficial
- Proactivity in your role
- A keen eye for detail and aptitude for quality work
- Empathy and understanding when working with team members and clients
- Isn't a dickhead.
- Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
- Working within a team-first agency
- Yearly conference budget
- Yearly training budget
- Gym membership
- Quarterly company performance-based team commission
- There's normally beer, dogs and cake
- Work from anywhere.
Email your CV, a covering letter, flowers, chocolates or other such “enticers” to firstname.lastname@example.org or just fill in the form below.