Operations: HR Manager .
We are looking for a superstar in the form of a HR Manager, to be the go-to person for anything employee-related. This role will involve managing activities such as job descriptions, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, supporting managers with training and development of employees. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace. Promoting our company values, house rules and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of this role.
Our HR Manager will also be responsible for the creation of new policies, procedures and compliance relating to employees. You will need to make sure all human resource activities are in compliance with local laws and regulations, implementing changes where necessary. This role will ensure all existing policies are kept up to date. Recommending any potential policy changes to the Operations Director, to ensure Six & Flow offers a competitive package of salary and benefits to employees. This role will also ensure the working environment is accommodating and free of harassment, handling any complaints in accordance with company policy, sensitivity and discretion. Additionally our HR Manager will offer guidance and support to line managers on any employee issues.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy (Including both D&I and L&D strategies)
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement and motivation of employees
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, and processes across the business
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal framework, supporting line management where necessary.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program (including annual salary benchmarking)
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management for all business units.
- Designing and implementing company policies that promote a healthy work environment for both office based and remote based employees.
Skills/Ideally you will have:
- 3+years agency experience
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and communication skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Knowledge of HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field (CIPD Qualified) would be beneficial
- Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
- Working within a team-first agency
- Pension contributions
- Annual team events (including in person & remote)
- Annual Training & Conference budgets available
- Health & Wellbeing contribution
- Flexible working
- Quarterly company performance-based commission
- There's normally beer, dogs and cake
Salary: £32,000 -£35,000
Email your CV, a covering letter, flowers, chocolates or other such “enticers” to email@example.com or just fill in the form below.