Marketing: Paid Media Manager .
We are looking for a Paid Media Manager to join our team and run our Paid Media offering. We need someone to come and deliver consistently high-quality B2B campaigns across paid search and social, for our clients and Six & Flow.
We're looking for someone who can fit straight into our team first ethos and deliver a high standard of campaign delivery, from iterative testing to campaign strategy and structure.
We are looking for a Paid Media Manager who has agency experience across multiple channels, with a primary focus on search and social, in a B2B demand generation context.
From paid media strategy to delivery of consistent growth campaigns, aligned with other organic activity across the agency, you'll be working cross-team to help achieve key client KPIs. You'd be expected to have a drive to continually improve on the performance being delivered for our clients and constantly questioning how we can be better in what we're delivering.
You will be responsible for the forecasting, build and optimisation of accounts including identification of key trends and issue reporting to project lead. You will be the point of escalation for client issues regarding paid media ensuring that their needs are met with solutions that also balance the needs of the wider team. You will need to ensure that the client understands the actions being taken and how they relate to the wider success of the project.
Ideally, you'll be analytical in your process, but excited to get stuck into the 'doing' side of biddable media too.
- Manage all paid activity & spend - managing & reconciling paid budgets
- Conversion Rate Optimisation across all client campaigns
- Marketing Analysis
- Support sales with paid audits
- Ability to carry out A/B testing and continually measure the performance of our demand generation campaigns
- Collaborate with teams responsible for marketing activity, in order to optimise conversions to its best
- Establish methods and processes to ensure measurements and experimentation can be done in a scalable and repeatable model
- Create and run paid search and social media campaigns
- Test methods strategically, producing a set hypothesis, metrics to test and report quantitatively
- Manage lead generation campaigns through various digital marketing channels
- Ensure client delivery SLAs are met
- Accurate spend & tracking documents setup
- Positive attributable impact on client KPIs
- Accurate tracking of all core metrics to prove KPIs are met
Ideally, you will have
- 4+ years agency experience
- A passion for paid media marketing
- Demonstrable experience with delivering in a B2B context
- Understanding of theory and implementation of Inbound Marketing
- Ability to analyse, diagnose and solve problems or issues
- Plan and prioritise based on predicted outcomes
- An excellent understanding of lead generation and customer acquisition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with clients, prospects and partners by telephone, email and in person
- Proactivity in searching for new opportunities to improve the client’s campaigns
- Organisational skill and proficiency in project management
- A keen eye for detail and aptitude for quality assurance
- A desire to test and improve
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Degree educated (or relative training e.g. apprenticeship)
- HubSpot certified (as a nice to have)
- Google certified
Salary: Upto £45,000
Email your CV, a covering letter, flowers, chocolates or other such “enticers” to firstname.lastname@example.org or just fill in the form below.