Digital Project Manager .
The Digital Project Manager is a pivotal role for the agency in overseeing all Digital Design & Development projects from start to finish, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and custom builds. The DPM will be the first point of contact for clients and take complete ownership to ensure projects run smoothly and seamlessly, while actively reporting on progress to the operations department.
Confident decision-making and a sharp eye for detail are essential, as is tactical thinking and clear communication. The role is client-facing, this includes building relationships and developing an understanding of the client’s needs. The DPM will manage team capacity and budgetary restrictions. You will work across all services within Six & Flow, ensuring that any floating resource time is scheduled and communicated back to relevant teams.
We also expect you to have an in-depth understanding of how the technology we use (e.g HubSpot, Drift, Vidyard) and the digital services you PM can help us achieve our clients business goals. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare a budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Ensuring projects stay within timescales and budget
- Generating clear and succinct project reports
- Supporting and encouraging team members to maximise productivity
- Running meetings with key stakeholders and liaising with partners and third-party suppliers on projects
- Liaising with clients at each project stage
- Managing floating resource capacity across the business
- Develop support documentation around requirement specifications
- Monitor, report and analyse on traffic and usage reports (when relevant for GDD clients)
- Site QA and UAT before sites go live
- Highlight potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvements and suggest new projects
Ideally you will have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude towards work
- Attention to detail
- An understanding of both the technical and creative processes
- Confidence to drive a team in order to get the best results for a project
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Solid technical knowledge with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
- Working within a client-centric agency
- Yearly conference budget
- Yearly training budget
- Gym membership
- Quarterly performance-based bonus
- Cakes, beers/wine and dogs.
Up to £36,000 per annum
Email your CV, a covering letter, flowers, chocolates or other such “enticers” to firstname.lastname@example.org or just fill in the form below.