Systems: Data Analyst .
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team, focussing on leveraging the power of data analytics to deliver insights and recommendations for our diverse client base. Here you'll be responsible for conducting analytics reviews to identify opportunities within our clients' data sources, finding patterns of behaviour to improve user journeys, creating data dashboards, and configuring data tracking tools to ensure data is clean and accurate.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will conduct analytics reviews and turn data into insights;
- Interrogate, interpret and visualise large volumes of data;
- You will sometimes be required to partake in client workshops;
- You will build dashboards that summarise digital performance;
- You will produce and deliver reports that summarise your findings;
- Articulate complex situations and technical work to a non-technical audience
- Degree in a STEM subject or relevant work experience
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate results into the “so what?”
- An expert in Excel and strong PowerPoint skills
- Strong understanding and experience with Google Analytics or similar tools
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Ideally, you’ll have had some experience of working within digital marketing and using a CRM
- Proactivity and enthusiasm in searching for new opportunities to improve the client’s campaigns
- Naturally curious with a passion for analytics and the ability to turn data into stories and insights for our clients
- Technological mindset and a drive to show how data can be leveraged to improve experiences
- Extreme attention to detail and aptitude for quality assurance
- Empathy and understanding when working with team members and clients.
- Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
- Working within a team-first agency
- Working with a team of people who celebrate your successes and help drive you forward
- Yearly conference budget
- Yearly training budget
- Gym membership
- Quarterly company performance-based team commission
- There's normally beer, dogs and cake
Up to £30,000, depending on experience
Email your CV, a covering letter, flowers, chocolates or other such “enticers” to email@example.com or just fill in the form below.